Mon, Feb 13|
Galentine's Day Cookie Decorating Workshop With De’s Licious Treats
Grab your gal pals and celebrate with guest instructor and local Boston Cookie Artist, Dea of De’s Licious Treats.
Time & Location
Feb 13, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Bespoke Events, 8 Michaels Mall, Winthrop, MA 02152, USA
About the event
Photo of actual cookies you will be decorating coming soon!
Celebrate Galentine's Day with the most important ladies in your life at the Galentine's Day Cookie Decorating Workshop with Boston Cookie Artist, Dea of De’s Licious Treats! You'll receive a set of 6 Galentine's Day themed cookies and learn:
- All about the sugar cookie decorating process
- Tips and tricks in achieving a perfectly baked sugar cookie
- Dea’s decorating techniques include wet-on-wet, icing transfer technique, piping lines and or textures, while hand piping with royal icing
This interactive 1.5-hour workshop will take place on Monday, February 13th at 6:30 PM at Bespoke Events (8 Michaels Mall Winthrop). All supplies will be provided.
Leaving the class, you'll get to take home your own custom-designed cookies, Dea’s free gift bags, a no-fail sugar cookie recipe, and all the tips and tricks we learned in class.
Ticket options available:
- $75 includes everything mentioned above plus your choice of a glass of wine, proessco, or beer
- $65 includes everything mentioned above (does not include alcohol)
Note: by registering for the event, you are agreeing to sharing your name and email with De's Licious Treats.
Includes all supplies, gift bag plus your choice of a glass of wine, prosecco, or beer.$75.00+$1.88 service fee
Cookie Workshop (No Drink)
Includes all supplies and gift bag but does not include alcoholic beverage (NA drinks will be available for purchase).$65.00+$1.63 service fee