Tue, Sep 27|
Hocus Pocus Cookie Decorating Workshop With De’s Licious Treats
Join us for a Hocus Pocus themed cookie decorating workshop with guest instructor and local Boston Cookie Artist, Dea of De’s Licious Treats.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Bespoke Events, 8 Michaels Mall, Winthrop, MA 02152, USA
About the event
80's babies rejoice! It's all just a bunch of hocus pocus!
Let's celebrate the sequel to Hocus Pocus in a cookie workshop with Boston Cookie Artist, Dea of De’s Licious Treats. Create four Hocus Pocus themed cookies including a hat, pumpkin, Binx and Hocus Pocus sign (in addition to two that Dea will create for you) that you can enjoy in the comfort of your home watching the premier of Hocus Pocus 2 on September 30th.
Leaving the class, you'll get to take home your own custom-designed cookies, a Hocus Pocus themed treat box (pictured above) to enjoy on the 30th, a no-fail sugar cookie recipe, and all the tips and tricks we learned in class.
In the workshop you will learn:
- All about the sugar cookie decorating process
- Tips and tricks in achieving a perfectly baked sugar cookie
- Dea’s decorating techniques include wet-on-wet, icing transfer technique, piping lines and or textures, while hand piping with royal icing
This interactive 2-hour workshop will take place on Tuesday, September 27th at 6PM at Bespoke Events (8 Michaels Mall Winthrop). All supplies will be provided.
Ticket options available:
- $79 includes everything mentioned above plus your choice of a glass of wine, proessco, or beer
- $70 includes everything mentioned above (does not include alcohol)
Cookie Class (ADULT)
+$1.98 service fee
Includes all supplies, gift bag plus your choice of a glass of wine, proessco, or beer.
+$1.98 service fee0
Cookie Class (ADULT) No Drink
+$1.75 service fee
Includes all supplies and gift bag but does not include alcoholic beverage (NA drinks will be available for purchase).
+$1.75 service fee0